- About the School
- Exercise and Wellness
- Health Sciences
- Faculty and Staff
The School of Nutrition and Health Promotion is a fully accredited educational institution in the state of Arizona offering undergraduate, graduate and doctorate degrees in a variety of health disciplines. Challenging career opportunities are offered in the disciplines of Exercise and Wellness, Health Sciences, Kinesiology, and Nutrition.
At our Downtown Phoenix campus, current research is being conducted in areas such as physical activity, body weight, and nutrition. With access to state-of-the-art scientific and technological laboratories and research facilities faculty can engage in an environment where learning is enhanced and discovery encouraged.
Named as “One of the top 100 world universities” in 2010 by Academic Ranking of World Universities, ASU maintains a tradition of academic excellence through continuous research and development of innovative programs.
Positions offer competitive compensation and benefits, a supportive environment and a dedicated infrastructure that supports faculty development and growth.
Current Openings for Faculty
- Tenure-Track Faculty Positions, Nutrition, and Exercise and Wellness
- Faculty Associate, Health Promotion - Upper Division Courses
- Faculty Associate, Exercise and Wellness - Upper Division Courses
- Faculty Associate, Health Sciences
- Faculty Associate, Nutrition
- Faculty Associate, Exercise and Wellness
- Lecturer, Exercise and Wellness
- For other faculty opportunities, visit the main ASU web site.
- For other staff opportunities, visit the main ASU web site.